How to Do Everything With Microsoft Office Project 2007Book - 2007
A guide to the project management tool covers such topics as creating tasks and assign constraints, estimating project costs, resolving scheduling problems, creating project reports, and consolidating projects.
Covering the latest version of this versatile project management tool, How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Project 2007 helps you maximize the software to organize work and people and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will learn how to set up projects, manage tasks and resources, track status, report project information, and much more. The book covers the standard as well as the professional editions, includes details on Microsoft Office Project Server 2007.
- Work with the project calendar
- Create tasks and assign constraints, dependencies, and resources
- Estimate project costs
- Resolve scheduling problems and resource conflicts
- Establish project baselines
- Track schedule and cost information
- Create and customize project reports
- Consolidate projects and share resources
- Create custom fields, change the interface, and use macros