Your first 100 words in Greek
beginner's quick & easy guide to demystifying Greek scriptBook - 2008 | Greek, Modern (1453-)
Unravel the riddle of Greek script
Finally overcome that major obstacle stopping you from learning Greek--comprehending its alphabet! Here in Your First 100 Words in Greek you are introduced to its alphabet and basic vocabulary in easy-to-remember bites. Each word includes its pronunciation, English meaning, and an illustration, so you can visualize a word and remember what it means!
Get started on the path to Greek proficiency and:
- Learn 100 words in eight basic topics--around the house, animals, around town, clothes, opposites, and more
- Use Scriptbreaker Tips to help you crack the code as you read Greek words
- Speak Greek confidently with help from the pronunciation guide and native speakers on audio CD
- Sharpen your knowledge of Greek words, meanings, and pronunciations through audio games and tear-out flashcards
- Practice new expressions introduced on the audio CD
Take the first step to reading and speaking in a new language with Your First 100 Words in Greek.